- Open the Photos app on your Mac
- Find the photo(s) you want
- Single Click, Hold and Drag the photo onto your Desktop1 then release the mouse/track pad
- Your Photo is now on the Desktop
- To export multiple photos repeat steps 1-4 as needed
- Open website, email, or document you want to attach photos to
- Click Attach (usually a paperclip icon)
- A Finder2 window will open, click on Desktop on the left side panel of the window
- Find the photo(s) (names or thumbnails3) you want to attach
- Click on the photo, then click Attach or Upload in the bottom right of the Finder window
- Your photo is now attached
- To attach multiple photos, repeat steps 1-5 as needed
- Desktop – The background screen you see when your computer turns on.
- Finder – This is the window & program you see and use when you browse your files on your computer.
- Thumbnail – A small icon of an image. Can be seen depending on finder viewing settings